Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pickle Dip


Like all normal women in America, I'm completely and utterly obsessed with Pinterest.  It's such a great place to store amazing recipes. Even if most of what I pin will likely never be made...i.e. Pink Champagne Cupcakes. That's so not happening.

But I stumbled upon this dip recipe, and it's incredible.  If you're a pickle lover, you're guaranteed to love this dip.  I altered the recipe slightly, and of course it's the superior version :)

Pickle Dip

1 (8 ounce brick of cream cheese), softened
3/4 cup of sour cream (I use light )
1 jar of dill pickles (I use Claussen Kosher Dill Sandwich Slices), roughly chopped
1 1/2 teaspoons of dried dill
Salt & pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients and stir until evenly distributed.  Cover in plastic wrap and chill at last an hour before serving.

Pairs great with pumpernickel pretzels or bread!

P.S. Apologies...not the greatest pic.  But trust me, you will shame-eat the whole damn thing if you're not careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment